top of page

CATERING / CROCKERY SERVICES

Please call us to discuss customised requirements

Personable and friendly service. Have your day your way!

(Includes vintage crockery hire)

Pricing

  • Teacup & saucer

  • Tea plate         

  • Milk jug

  • Sugar bowl

£1.25

£1.00

£1.00

£1.00

  • Small teapot

  • Large teapot   

  • Cake plate

  • Cake stand

£2.50

£4.00

£2.50

£4.00

Packages

£49 for up to 10 Guests

This includes a cup, saucer & tea plate per person as well as 3 x large teapots, 3 x sugar bowls, 4 x milk jugs & 3 x 3-tiered cake stands.

£147 for up to 30 Guests

This includes a cup, saucer & tea plate per person as well as 8 x large teapots, 8 x sugar bowls, 12 x milk jugs & 8 x 3-tiered cake stands.

£245 for up to 50 Guests

This includes a cup, saucer & tea plate per person as well as 12 x large teapots, 12 x sugar bowls, 20 x milk jugs & 12 x 3-tiered cake stands.

Cleaning & Packing

Our items are very delicate, most of our items are vintage and must not put in a dishwasher or microwave, so we hand wash everything carefully ourselves.

£98 for up to 20 Guests

This includes a cup, saucer & tea plate per person as well as 5 x large teapots, 5 x sugar bowls, 8 x milk jugs & 5 x 3-tiered cake stands.

£196 for up to 40 Guests

This includes a cup, saucer & tea plate per person as well as 10 x large teapots, 10 x sugar bowls, 16 x milk jugs & 10 x 3-tiered cake stands.

Delivery & Collection

We will deliver everything to you at cost £0.50 per mile, but please call or e-mail us to discuss customised delivery arrangements.

Hire Period

We will deliver at least one day before your event and collect the day after.

FUNERAL TEAS / WAKES

- AVAILABLE ON REQUEST -

We can come to you, your chosen venue or you can simply come to us, here at Bernie Beans.

Vintage afternoon tea buffet includes table linen for buffet & crockery hire £12.50ph 

 

Tea or Coffee 

Various sandwich fillings 

Ready Salted crisps 

Slice of homemade cake / fruit or cheese scone 

Delivery / Set-up fee / staff costs from £100.00

Payment, Damages & Cancellations

2019-01-04 12.48_edited.jpg

A reservation deposit of 20% will be paid upon booking. The remaining 80% will be paid 14 days prior to the hire period along with the refundable damage deposit and delivery charges. A damage deposit of £100 will be held on all events and may be higher for large events.

The deposit will be refunded within 3 days of the return of hired items and subject to a full inventory check. If you need to cancel for any reason, a full refund will be given if notice is received at least 30 days prior to your event. Refunds will not be given for cancellations within 7 days of your event.

We can bring an amazing afternoon tea experience to you and should you wish, also offer a bespoke catering service.

bottom of page