Packages

£49 for up to 10 Guests

This includes a cup, saucer & tea plate per person as well as 3 large teapots, 3 sugar bowls, 4 milk jugs & 3 3-tiered cake stands

£98 for up to 20 Guests

This includes a cup, saucer & tea plate per person as well as 5 large teapots, 5 sugar bowls, 8 milk jugs & 5 3-tiered cake stands

£147 for up to 30 Guests

This includes a cup, saucer & tea plate per person as well as 8 large teapots, 8 sugar bowls, 12 milk jugs & 8 3-tiered cake stands

Pricing

 

Teacup & saucer

Tea plate

Milk jug

Sugar bowl

Small teapot

Large teapot

Cake plate

Cake stand

£1.25
£1.00
£1.00
£1.00
£2.50
£4.00
£2.50
£4.00

£196 for up to 40 Guests

This includes a cup, saucer & tea plate per person as well as 10 large teapots, 10 sugar bowls, 16 milk jugs & 10 3-tiered cake stands

£245 for up to 50 Guests

This includes a cup, saucer & tea plate per person as well as 12 large teapots, 12 sugar bowls, 20 milk jugs & 12 3-tiered cake stands

Delivery & Collection

We will deliver everything to you at cost £0.50 per mile, but please call or e-mail us to discuss customised delivery arrangements.

 

Hire Period

We will deliver at least one day before your event and collect the day after

 

Cleaning & Packing

Our items are very delicate, most of our items are vintage and must not put in a dishwasher or microwave, so we hand wash everything carefully ourselves.

Payment, Damages & Cancellations

A reservation deposit of 30% will be paid upon booking. The remaining 70% will be paid 30 days prior to the hire period along with the refundable damage deposit 100 and delivery charges. A damage deposit of £100 will be held on all events and may be higher for large events.
The deposit will be refunded within 3 days of the return of hired items and subject to a full inventory check.
If you need to cancel for any reason, a full refund will be given if notice is received at least 30 days prior to your event. Refunds will not be given for cancellations within 7 days of your event.

We can bring an Afternoon tea experience to You and should you wish, we can also offer a bespoke catering service.

Please call us to discuss customised requirements:

Tel: 01485 532288